画家曾向明 Uncle Zeng
About the Artist
Uncle Zeng (Xiangming Zeng) is a master of drawing, watercolor, acrylic painting, oil painting and architecture. His works have been shown in museums and galleries in many different countries. Two of his paintings are in the permanent collection of the National Gallery of China.
In the 1980s and 1990s, Uncle Zeng had many one-man shows in many famous universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the U. S. A. and Simon Fraser University in Canada.
During this time, Uncle Zeng's paintings have also been exhibited in the following places:
- National Gallery of China in 1984
- Royal Museum of Thailand in 1985
- National Museum of Brazil in 1986
- Museum of Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1987
- Pennsylvania University in the U. S. A. in 1988
- City Hall of Hanover, Germany in 1988
- Galleries in Australia in 1988
- Galleries in New Zealand in 1989
- Simon Fraser University in Canada in 1996
Uncle Zeng is from a very famous artistic and educational family in China. The Zeng family has donated many teaching books and materials to schools and libraries.
Uncle Zeng had given free guidance and suggestions to many young artists for more than 45 years in China, the United States, and Canada.